10 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • India
neo4evr
says

Hi Guys! I am a buyer in Themeforest. I am planning to use a Wordpress theme on 3 websites. It’s regular website is for 55 USD but extended license is for a whooping 2750 USD. The latter is simply not possible for my budget.

Is it possible to buy two more instances of same theme for a discounted price (regular license), because I already purchased the theme once?

Thanks!

734 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Affiliate Level 1
+2 more
billyf
says

Hi Guys! I am a buyer in Themeforest. I am planning to use a Wordpress theme on 3 websites. It’s regular website is for 55 USD but extended license is for a whooping 2750 USD. The latter is simply not possible for my budget.

Is it possible to buy two more instances of same theme for a discounted price (regular license), because I already purchased the theme once?

Thanks!
Hi, you don’t need an extended license for this. You just need 3 separate regular licenses (each for one domain name). You can read more about the license details here : http://themeforest.net/licenses
1096 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+5 more
Gareth_Gillman
says

Nope, you need to buy 3 instances of the regular license at their full price.

10 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • India
neo4evr
says

Okay thank you

683 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
ChapterThemes
says

What does this mean in the regular license description:

You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.

Does this mean one can buy an item once with regular license and use it for multiple sites?

To my it looks like it’s saying just that….

1190 posts Yes We Can
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 1
+7 more
CRIK0VA
says

1 Regular licence is for one website or for 1 domain name. This is the practic.

by
by
by
by
by
by