I am trying to set up a child theme for valenti. Its style.css is in library/css folder. I created a style.css and did an @import, but it does not work. Any ideas. site url is www.rubyreef.com.au
/* CSS Document / / Theme Name: Valenti Child Theme URI: http://www.themeforest.com/ Description: Valenti Child Theme Author: Crispin Hull Author URI: http://www.crispinhull.com.au Template: valenti Version: 1.0.0 */
Have you tried to contact the author directly?
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi crispin, for future reference, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
As onduty kindly mentioned above, just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Thanks and good luck.