4 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
ianforest says

This is a fantastic piece of forum software but is severely lacking in the theme department…come on you creative lot, do some nice themes for us Vanilla users!

47 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
KChristensen says
This is a fantastic piece of forum software but is severely lacking in the theme department…come on you creative lot, do some nice themes for us Vanilla users!

Hi ianforest,

What sort of style are you looking for, if you were to buy a theme for it?

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
brujah says

I just started using Vanilla and would also love to see some amazing themes being developed for it.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Subdreamer says

I know this is an old post but I also would love to see see Vanilla Forums themes. I’m a gamer so I am dying to see more gaming related themes in general. Anyone up for a custom job? :)

2004 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Subdreamer: A custom job would cost you a couple thousand from me, and probably anyone. Just saying, you’re probably not going to get what you want for $50.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Subdreamer says
LandonWilson said
Subdreamer: A custom job would cost you a couple thousand from me, and probably anyone. Just saying, you’re probably not going to get what you want for $50.

Sorry for the extremely late reply. $50 is a bit low but I get what you’re saying. Anyway, I offer could offer someone a $250.00 USD pay if they could design and code a Vanilla Forums theme. Any takers?

701 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
chrismccoy says
Subdreamer said
LandonWilson said
Sorry for the extremely late reply. $50 is a bit low but I get what you’re saying. Anyway, I offer could offer someone a $250.00 USD pay if they could design and code a Vanilla Forums theme. Any takers?

i dont know anyone that would do it for that low.

most custom works start at minimum $1500, and thats a lowball price.

2 posts
  • United States
ijango says

I would like to purchase a new theme to match my current site. Well all I care to match is the sticky header, one side bar (right), and color scheme. Any takers?

My theme is here @ Kitchen Design :D

by
by
by
by
by
by