• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

I am planing to actually withdraw all my vectors if the price is not increased significantly.. Yes, turning some of them into logos has been in my mind for a while now, but I need time to do that.. I will definitely stop giving them away for peanuts if I don’t like the new pricing though..
I dont want to disillusioning you, but have you ever played with that idea what would happened with your sales if your 4 jigsaw illustration appears here as a logo? This is just a simple math, nothing else. 101X4=404. How many times you need to sell this illustration as a logo? Around 14 times, is this correct? Yes it is. But in the reality i dont see a ghost of chance for it.
1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

This thread is dead?

8 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
graphicplan says

It is a good idea, the survey might be better.

377 posts
  • Australia
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

Thanks all who contributed to this survey!

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Thanks all who contributed to this survey!

You are most welcome ShaneFreer, but you don’t think so Envato also should have to do a survey like this before he radically make cut back on the pricing regarding the Actions and a Layer styles? This Vector market suffering of lack of interest, because those people who could really upload a mass of quality work they don’t want to do this for $2. And now, Envato actually doing the same thing in the Add-on section.

122 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
quicky says

Added some characters recently,

Two simple character designs, on for $3 and one for $4 with two simple poses. Then next was 4 characters with 8 variations, plus 130 body parts, arms legs and clothes added for $6 was hoping for a little more.

at the moment I was working on 50 pre-made characters 500 body elements and items to upload but not sure if it is worth it at the moment for the work involved. What are others thoughts about mascot packs?

28 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
cidepix says

Added some characters recently,

Two simple character designs, on for $3 and one for $4 with two simple poses. Then next was 4 characters with 8 variations, plus 130 body parts, arms legs and clothes added for $6 was hoping for a little more.

at the moment I was working on 50 pre-made characters 500 body elements and items to upload but not sure if it is worth it at the moment for the work involved. What are others thoughts about mascot packs?

well, it’s not worth uploading any items to graphicriver as it stands.. it’s just madness to give away our items for $3

I know the same item sells for $20 – $30 on some of my other agents.. giving it to graphicriver for $3 is shooting yourself in the foot.. hell even on my personal site I don’t give them away for $3..

as a non-exclusive illustrator, %33 of $3 is a joke.. items must at least be $12-15 for it to be worth uploading..

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

Old thread. Locking up to avoid confusion. Please open a new thread if you like :) Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by