I have created a WordPress theme called ” Venturia ” and i really appreciate if you give me some advice about the theme before i re-submit, because a was rejected once. I really want to get this going and they don’t give me some real explanation why i was rejected just some global copy paste message probably. I have posted thread at ” Envato ” support but i ain’t got response for two days now.Here is my demo: http://www.simplexthemes.com/venturia
- You have too much fonts (You just need 2 fonts)
- You have a right spacing in your navbar, it look strange
- The style of the social icons are not compatible with your logo’s style
- Buttons, forms are old, use Bootstrap
- You have some orange in the container but not into the header, use more color
- Your slider is coming from Codedrop, I know this slider; it meet problems with safari…
- The bottom scroller is old too, try to put into the right side
I hope my advices will be useful for you, improve your concept
Thanks doubleF, thanks a lot. Your advices are very useful to me. I hope i will able to help you sometime , thanks again i will make those changes.
you’re welcome ! good luck !
Try to make your border more subtle, change the slider engine. The other points are as @doubleF said.