470 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

1. Reviewer didn’t just see the inline image preview and said “No…”. That is not how it works.

2. Saying that Envato doesn’t accept simple but useful is not correct. It’s just not correct.

My personal opinion is that this kind of transition/opener/style is simply not for Videohive… don’t get mad but it’s just my opinion, i don’t think it sells that great.

Like Sonora said you need different approach to this marketplace with that kind of valuable skill. You have great skills but you need to use them differently.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.
1. I don’t know for sure… I don’t think any of the Authors do, I’m not saying it’s YES or NOT … but it float on my mind. Especially when the reviewer judged my TRANSITION as a project… which is not even AE but a pure Alpha Transition made for the Transition section.

2. I proved my point when I showed my “really bad” 2 last STRICT rejections…

I’m not mad, I really love being and work with Envato :)
I just think that the new ways.. are BLIND … reviewers need to think BIGGER than just: “hey it won’t be useful for me” ...yeah, but it will for others, give it a chance…. and see for yourself, it’s not that I’m trying to sell a “FADE-IN or FADE -OUT” template.

1817 posts Videohive author & moderator
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
Mocarg Moderator says

2. I proved my point when I showed my “really bad” 2 last STRICT rejections…

We have a saying in my country “Jedna lasta ne cini prolece.” or in english “One swallow does not make a spring.

If your project was simple and useful and got rejected that doesn’t mean that others also get rejected. I can find tones of simple but useful here but i can’t post to any work here in the forums.

2354 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

wait a second, if Philips or MR reviewed your project, you have placed it into wrong section, if it’s a motion graphics file – transition. They review after effects projects.

470 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

wait a second, if Philips or MR reviewed your project, you have placed it into wrong section, if it’s a motion graphics file – transition. They review after effects projects.

I placed it on the correct place and these are not the reviewers,
Believe it or not, The reviewer probably was in a rush in my case…

I didn’t make this post to blame specific persons, I do respect all the reviewers.
The rest of my points are bothering me, that’s the main issue.
There is no need to try LOOKING for my mistakes… Envato may be mistaken too sometimes, No body’s perfect you know.

by
by
by
by
by
by