1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
fizy45 says

I just bought a presentation template from graphic river its 186 mb size but my download speed was like 2 kps yeah its too god damm low.

I also tried to download it with a download manager but the max download speed I got was 22 kps which stopped after a minute.

Now I cant even download the file its 0 kps so whats happening ?

In the past I saw very low download speeds like 100 – 500 kps but this is the first time I saw a download speed that low.

My internet connection is 50mps so the fastest download speed I can get normally is 5.7 mps…

Can somebody help me ?

Edit:I just tried my other files in my account (after effects and some psd files) they are all giving me speeds between 150 – 500 but I can download my presentation file.

1 post
  • Located in Germany
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
slwuppertal says

Hi fizy45,

I do experience the very same issues here! It is quite annoying to download 379 MB in two hours time.

Envato, do you have any suggestions how to download larger files in a reasonable time?

Thank you, Stefan

11 posts
  • Located in United States
albertjohns1 says

Hi fizy45,

I do experience the very same issues here! It is quite annoying to download 379 MB in two hours time.

Envato, do you have any suggestions how to download larger files in a reasonable time?

Thank you, Stefan
I do experience the same issue many times but there is no solution yet. :(
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
xtopher says

Themeforest`s download speeds are appalling. When a Seller decides to include sample video in an html theme (I dont know why the examples are copywritten anyway) you can get 600MB file downloads. Huh? This belies belief because even CMS themes with all the code and Quickstart packages arent that huge. I can understand where multi design pages per item but these often include placerholder images so the file is 38mb for example. Remembering that these are typically text files with a few placeholders and styling grahics/ icons it is getting silly large files. Im certainly going elsewhere for pictures and the odd design I need now because i cant vwait 6 hours because of themeforests` throttled down servers. Have they heard of Amazon CDN?

A joke!

by
by
by
by
by
by