2 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • Netherlands
uwn1970
says

Im a ship owner, we display our fleet of containervessels on our website with a small description of the vessel itself. we also use a downloadble PDF file with a full description of the vessel, such as where built and when, engine make and type, output, but also how much containers she can caryy etc. etc., also we display the technical drawings of the vessel.

Now the big question who has a nice clean template, best in Indesign. thx.

31 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 1
+1 more
Weird
says

Hi, i’m a little uncertain as to what you want. If you message me via my profile page I can create an indesign file of what you need.

http://graphicriver.net/user/Weird
789 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
snkart
says

Contact me at manu_snk@yahoo.com to establish some details, because i’m not sure i understand what you ask. :)

455 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
graphicspencil
says

I am interested. Mail me at graphcispencil@hotmail.com

1237 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Winner
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Envato Pack
+8 more
chiccosinalo
says

I am interested. Mail me at graphcispencil@hotmail.com

this seems to be an old post buddy, probably it must be closed by now. rgards

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Im a ship owner, we display our fleet of containervessels on our website with a small description of the vessel itself. we also use a downloadble PDF file with a full description of the vessel, such as where built and when, engine make and type, output, but also how much containers she can caryy etc. etc., also we display the technical drawings of the vessel. Now the big question who has a nice clean template, best in Indesign. thx.

I am ready to create custom design template with Indesign.

Please, feel free to check my portfolio and contact me on lazarevacharmonika@gmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by