1290 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

hey guys, just wanted to say wow, the variety and new project numbers are skyrocketing compared to a few years ago here… super job by all of you, you’re an inspiration to how to really be creative and do world-class video… Thanks! for all your projects and contributions, this is my favorite site on the ‘net.

-ken

104 posts See those pixels dance!
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
happycreative says

I agree, I would even say that just in the last 12 months alone the quality has gone up a lot! With the high quality in mind it does bug me though that an item like this this can be cheaper than an item like this one. (being a graphic designer I can assure you that it would take somewhere between 15-45 seconds to create a logo like that). But still, congrats to all the authors here for pushing their own creativity!

492 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
NeuronFX says

Its great how much this marketplace is improving! It’s more difficult for us authors, since we have to be creative and maintain a high quality all the time… but in the end having high quality items will payoff since buyers will chose videohive over other marketplaces, and we can benefit in the end!

Thank you for your nice comment Ken! :)

1290 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

sure – agree re pricing debates are always fun here… and the good news is, with internet video being still new to millions of people, from a production standpoint, the entire industry is still in it’s early stages, so there’s a ton of sales potential for everyone, for years to come, as it builds critical mass and more people worldwide get involved in creating online video. always good to see what’s new here.

by
by
by
by
by
by