4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Tinapina says

Dear Sirs. I have bought Victoria Portfolio & Photography WordPress Theme – but I can’t find a proper user manual for this theme. The html file enclosed in the downloaded zip-file does not give much useful information. Please send me information where to find this – as soon a possible. On beforehand thank you. From Tina in Oslo, Norway.

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Tinapina says

I have tryed SO many times to get answers by e-mailing – but no response. Please give me some response this time.

4 posts
Tinapina says

If anyone have a usermanual to share please share with me here – or send me an e-mail: taf@getmail.no. Thank you :-)

407 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

The only documentation do the file as you found is in the download. If you are still having issues then you need to email the author of the theme however please be aware support is not mandatory – although most authors do offer it.

4 posts
Tinapina says

The only documentation do the file as you found is in the download. If you are still having issues then you need to email the author of the theme however please be aware support is not mandatory – although most authors do offer it.

Thank’s Paddy – I’ve tryed “everything” now… and the html file enclosed the downloaded zip-file does not give much useful information.

by
by
by
by
by
by