85 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Italy
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
StefanoMusella says

Hello everyone I wanted to ask an opinion, when I export my preview in FLV (960×540px) with after effects is poor quality. I tried to increase the bitrate to 5000 Kbps and the quality has improved but is still not enough, it is obvious, however, that if you increase the bitrate increase the size of the file. So I wanted you ask which settings used to have a flv file of good quality?

if you can use the F4V format??

thanks to all

22 posts
  • United States
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
Mechaco says

I don’t think Videohive accepts f4v. I do not use after effects to render a flv, I will simply render out Quicktime animation and then open adobe media encoder and convert it to flv using the “Best ” Settings. Hope this helps.

-Chaco

85 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
StefanoMusella says

thank you Mechaco i’ll try

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jondmanni says

VideoHive only accepts .FLV files.

Change the bitrate to CBR, not VBR (Constant instead of variable—you have more control over the bit rate) and set the bitrate to max (I think it is 10000).

This should increase quality substantially, and VideoHive has no limit on preview video size that you will reach with an FLV ever anyways, so file size is not an issue.

6765 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

This should increase quality substantially, and VideoHive has no limit on preview video size that you will reach with an FLV ever anyways, so file size is not an issue.

actually it is an issue since people will need to wait for your video to buffer. if it takes too long then they can just close the preview window without seeing the project and they will move on.

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jondmanni says

I agree with you doru, which is why authors should be conscious of what resolution and file size their previews are; however, as far a restricted file size on preview videos, none exists to my knowledge.

145 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • India
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sharegokul says

hello chaco how to convert quicktime mov to flv in adobe media encoder.may i know good explanation -gokul

by
by
by
by
by
by