Hi Jeffrey and others,
In the blog u posted some Jquery video tutorials (they seem to be offline at the moment). I was wondering with what software you made those awsome video’s because i wanted to make them for my own Dutch Photoshop tutorials site (www.photoshop-leren.be). I know some recording software but all those can’t zoom in on specific items. I hope u can tell me!
Thanks in advance, Saro Verhees
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Thank you so much
Just download a free 30 day trial of Camtasia Studio 6. It works wonderfully.