There seems to be some angst regarding Audiojungle authors requesting Videohive authors using their tracks.
Is it possible to include another tab on a Videohive portfolio item, after the comments tab which is labelled something like “Audiojungle Collaborations”.
In this tab Audiojungle users could write/sync chosen songs to the VH item and post it there, prospective buyers could then view the item with a range of different songs (I assume that for very popular VH items many AJ authors would offer their songs).
This somewhat levels the playing field in relation to AJ and VH authors.
Obviously there would need to be some rules, such as: 1. An AJ author can only submit one synched song for each VH item. 2. The synched song MAY have to be submitted for review. (Obviously this increases the workload of reviewers) 3. ‘Insert extra rules here’....
This would also remove the need for AJ users to PM VH users about using their material. VH authors could even chose the version they like the best to feature on their item or profile page, and Viceversa.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Good idea, Love it!
Its a great idea, and it would be awesome to have such system in place. Whoever is buying the VH item would have a very handy list of suggestions ready to skimm through to buy his music in no time. Again, awesome!
And if not they should at least allow 5 tracks for each VH item, not one
I know its all science fiction, but who knows, maybe Envato takes notes on this thread :))
but i also suspect that at a certain point this could be similar to spamming VH authors and no more tracks would get approved.
i suggest, instead:
- any AJ author could link one single song to a single VH project
- a AJ author get some “points” given by either sales or items approved and can spend these points to link 1 song to 1 VH project. maybe 10 songs = 1 video link? 10 sales = 1 video link?
- something based on followers? i can link my songs only to VH authors who follows me?