Yes, colors are washed out and brightened. Viewing it in Chrome. They should act upon it quickly!
I use Firefox on a Mac and the colors are wrong. maupa
After the video is finished, when you press replay, it starts loading/buffering video again.. so you have to wait again, and that loading box is incredibly annoying, just as that pixelated image at the start.
it is really like a joking : )
youtube is the best.
I’m using Chrome, love the new player.
First of all I appreciate the efforts you guys have put in to this project. I can’t really grasp why you would update the video player, but you must have had your reasons. Improve the user experience by updating the video player can be a positive thing.
For me, the player runs a lot smoother and loads videos faster.On the other hand it also:
- Misses a continious timecode, which is crucial for potential buyers.
- Displays a graphically distorted preview image just before playing.
- The red colored UI is way out of line with everything else on VideoHive, which is all grey and yellow. (And christmas time is really over now )
- Full screen is a great option if we could upload previews in HD, but it is to my understanding that we can’t do this. Now full screen only pixelates/stretches every video.
- The sound only adjusts when you release your mouse button ‘dragging’ the volume up or down is no longer possible. You first have to release the mouse button in order for the player to respond.
- When pausing the video and hovering your mouse of the white placeholder(the thick white line surrounding the video) the play button turns black&white.
- When pausing the video and hovering your mouse of the rest of the website, the play button turns black&red.
Once again, your efforts are really appreciated. However in upgrading the video player, some things really went down the wrong way. These things happen naturally and upgrading things to the next level is a process of testing and trying. I can only hope this is not the final version of the new video player. If this player maintains the smooth playback and gets some of the features fixed which were listed above, it would be perfect(for me at least).
Safari in Mac & Chrome in Windows are giving me trouble
The new UI interface is no longer red and looks great now.
In addition the total timecode is back again!
Keep upgrading the new video player
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.