72 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
soundizer says

Hello everybody,

Last week I’ve started VideoHive monitoring with my Soundizer search engine (read more about it here).
More than 650 new videos have been analyzed since last week. Here is some results that I hope will be interesting for both audiojunglers and videohivers:

Here’s the list of top AJ authors whose tracks are most frequently used in VH videos last week:

The statistics look promising to AJ authors. As you can see more than 90% of all new videos that contain any music are using AudioJungle tracks.

If you are an AJ author and interested in monitoring the usage of AJ audio from your portfolio in VH videos – welcome to the thread on AJ forum.
If you are a VH author and occasionally look for a perfect match soundtrack for your videos – try advanced search based on filters on soundizer.com

332 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SamyBeats says

I checked Soundizer and nobody uses my music :crying:

108 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TheStoryShop says

Interesting findings! Thank you! :)

122 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
augustomeijer says

Many thanks again! I hope VH authors will be using even more of our items in the near future.

502 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
5p1r17 says

Videos without audio? For After Effects category this is impossible! Probably your search engine was capturing Stock footage section too, where audio is not so important(in ~90% cases)...

72 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
soundizer says

Soundizer captures all types of VH videos. As I see Stock footage items take about 20% of all videos with detected AJ tracks.

Many thanks again! I hope VH authors will be using even more of our items in the near future.

We’ll see. I think Stock footage authors could use more AudioJungle audio to help AJ authors to promote their tracks.
by
by
by
by
by
by