- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- United States
It’s very similar feature-wise to AudioJungle Radio, helping you find and browse through VideoHive items more quickly and with greater control. For those who aren’t yet familiar, here’s a rundown of the features:
- SIX easy one-click playlist tools. Pop in a bookmarked collection (public OR private), search keywords, specific author, check out popular files, what’s new on VH (similar to the current home page listings), and an advanced Scanner playlist tool.
- Sort and Filter the playlist to focus in on the items you’re looking for.
- A “Now Playing” display includes all the handy info for the current item, such as post date, rating, sales, resolution, version, etc.
- Fullscreen button to get a bigger look at the preview video.
- Item Surfing to automatically skim through items when you’re in a hurry
- Awesome Bookmarklet that lets you build a playlist directly within the VideoHive site, so with the click of a button you can automatically create a playlist of all the items found on the current VideoHive page. Perfect tool to enhance your in-site searching.
- While it is HTML5 capable, unfortunately due to the format of the preview video files (FLV), the player requires the use of the Flash fallback and consequently is not mobile friendly
Hopefully this helps you all save time and better navigate through items whether you’re scoping out a specific author or looking for materials for a custom project, and ultimately aids everyone in finding what they’re looking for so they can spend less time searching and more time buying.
For those of you who are also VH authors, you’re also welcome to link to the site as an easy way to showcase your VH portfolio. You could create a link URL such as:http://www.videohiveviewer.com/index.php?author=felt_tips&sort=sales-hi&filter=after-effects-project-files
to directly pull up your portfolio by author, and presort and filter your items if you want to as well. You can also use the clean “player” only page, just change “index.php” to “player.php” for a more minimal playlist oriented page.
Feel free to respond with any comments or questions you may have, and thanks for taking the time to check it out!