5492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Is there an easy way to view Country specific google TLD ’s without browser defaulting to my countries TLD ?

So for example : say I want to view Google.com or Google .co.uk

My browser detects I am in Australia, and passes this info to Google, and renders results for google.com.au ( but displays world results )

Just wondering if there is an easy solution, rather than disguising myself as a country specific proxy.

To iterate: If I search for a search term, and elect the World wide results, google Australia, displays a different result to google.com main site for exact same search meta

Any suggestions ?

159 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
s4nji says

http://www.google.com/ncr will always lead you to the .com TLD , no matter where you are ;)
I can to open any country specific google TLD without getting redirected :confused:
Maybe because I went through the google.com/ncr? :silly:

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
678 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

http://www.google.com/ncr will always lead you to the .com TLD , no matter where you are ;)
I can to open any country specific google TLD without getting redirected :confused:
Maybe because I went through the google.com/ncr? :silly:
+1 Exactly your are right. But I don’t know how to use this in chrome auto search. “google ncr” is not working in autosearch
20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
dotnetbeg89 says

It would really keep people from knowing things that are differently perceived in other countries and this get an even more general view of the results of the search

by
by
by
by
by
by