4 posts
  • Spain
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
maestroluc says

Hi! I live in Barcelona. I can recommend you to visit all Gaudi master works (Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Casa Batlló in Paseo de Gracia…).

I would also suggest you to visit maremagnum and to stroll along the promenade called “passeig maritim” that is in front of la Barceloneta, where you will stay.

After a very nice walk you will see this hotel where you can enjoy a beatiful sunset in front of the sea:

La Barceloneta is such a centrally situated place so you will reach all the good places effortlessly.

Enjoy your trip! :)

Totally agree … you should try to see that as a priority.

As in other sítios … Comfortable clothes and shoes, wallet for safekeeping (be careful in the Rambla and other popular places) ... If you carry backpack, carry it forward.

Do not pretend to fear, only you to be cautious and … enjoy and eat well! …

Ahora en Español para que practiquéis. Comprad una guía turística. Como siempre, si buscáis restaurante, fuera de los sitios turísticos será más barato y seguramente más auténtico. Aunque es España pero os gusta la comida Mexicana, un buen lugar es “La Rosa Negra”. Siempre que voy no me lo pierdo. Claro, como soy español busco algo diferente…

Buen viaje!

349 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
kops says

For great food, try Ciudad Condal – amazing place!

939 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

My friends is studying there. She had been pickpocketed 2 times last month. She says it’s not dangerous (attacks are not a problem) but not really safe when it comes to stealing. Keep the wallet very close to you.

Btw, I want to go to Barcelona too, but I don’t wanna come back from it :D

139 posts Get in the spotlight
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Halloween Competition Winner
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
+1 more
FamousThemes says

Hi,

Barcelona is amazing, if you leave beside the comercial things, and try to concentrate on the artistic side you will discover a great source of inspiration. Especially on the buildings, the arhitecture and Gaudi work.

I stayed there too, but not anynmore. Spain have more amazing places outside big city areas.

I suggest take the city tour bus, it’s around 20 euro, it will take you to all the nice places. Even got 2 routes, you can jump on-off on any bus station. And after go and stay more on the places you liked on the tour.

Best Regards.

30 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Europe
mimo says

hi,

i am spanish. what i think is one of the most valuable things here is people, way of living, also the sun, the mediterranean sea, party and perfect beaches.

Just the perfect place to have a good time, make friends and enjoy. I am not sure if you will want to go home once you stay here for a week :)

Best Regards.

381 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+1 more
redfactory says

I’ve been to Barcelona about five times now and I love it! I’d advice to rent a scooter and use that as transportation :) The subway system is perfect as well, but if you want to really experience the city: rent a scooter!

Also, don’t eat near heavy tourist locations. Too expensive and bad quality food. If you go by scooter then you’ll find perfect little restaurants with mostly locals and amazing tapas for half the price! Plus you get to experience the real Barcelona ;)

Have fun!

by
by
by
by
by
by