689 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
cooledition says

Hi guys i need a voice fx like the girl talking at the start of the video for a video that im making, does anybody knows how to do that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwk-XskXCI4

TY in advance

736 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says

Hey cooledition,

The voice itself really doesn’t have that many effects (in great quantity) on it itself. Most of the voice is the raw signal from the voice actor.

There is some slight processing, however it’s difficult to tell with all the sound effects behind her.

It’s definitely either: Chorus, flange, reverb or phase in small small amounts singularly or a combination of one or more. Then at the end there, there is a small delay.

Hope that helps!

689 posts
+5 more
cooledition says

Hey cooledition,

The voice itself really doesn’t have that many effects (in great quantity) on it itself. Most of the voice is the raw signal from the voice actor.

There is some slight processing, however it’s difficult to tell with all the sound effects behind her.

It’s definitely either: Chorus, flange, reverb or phase in small small amounts singularly or a combination of one or more. Then at the end there, there is a small delay.

Hope that helps!

Ty so much bro.

1 more question

how much would you charge if we send you a wav or mp3 with the voice recorded and you add the fx to the voice and the “floating in the space” like sound in the background, you dont need to add the beeps or the other sounds. It dont have to be 100% exact, just the most similar you can do it.

689 posts
+5 more
cooledition says

Hey cooledition,

Hope that helps!

Ty so much bro.

1 more question

how much would you charge if we send you a wav or mp3 with the voice recorded and you add the fx to the voice and the “floating in the space” like sound in the background, you dont need to add the beeps or the other sounds. It dont have to be 100% exact, just the most similar you can do it.

look i found the “floating in the space” like sound here in audio jungle, it is called “Outer Space Sound” and it is in the “sound category”, we can buy it and sent it to you and now you just need to add the fx on the girl voice :)

736 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says

Hey, you can contact me via my profile page or website and we can talk from there, thanks :)

689 posts
+5 more
cooledition says

Hey, you can contact me via my profile page or website and we can talk from there, thanks :)

ok

TY

by
by
by
by
by
by