• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
josweb says

Mentioning how much you are looking to spend per month on this can help others help you better. And also mention whether you want it to be managed or unmanaged.

Managed definitely… price, not sure! Not loads to start with but I am open to have the ability to be able to easily upgrade…

4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
naifamoodi says

Ok so two of your basic requirements are that, you need it to be managed and you’ll also want it to have a control panel like cPanel or DirectAdmin. These two usually cost around 10 USD extra, give or take.

Considering these two, I would suggest you look into ASmallOrange: http://asmallorange.com/hosting/cloud/

Their 768 MB plan comes with free cPanel and it’s fully managed.

I haven’t used their VPS plan before but I had used their shared plan for almost 6 years and their service was simply awesome.

Mentioning how much you are looking to spend per month on this can help others help you better. And also mention whether you want it to be managed or unmanaged.
Managed definitely… price, not sure! Not loads to start with but I am open to have the ability to be able to easily upgrade…
by
by
by
by
by
by