191 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
AbelLangbid says
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2041280918/vrase-the-smartphone-virtual-reality-case

after Facebook’s acquisition with Oculus Rift for $2 billion. Any thoughts with this one?

1384 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

Very interesting. Even though i first thought i WILL need an expensive smartphone (Which i was kinda correct) but after reading some of the stuff this seems really cool! Streaming games from other devices, and that non-polar 3D idea is amazing :)
As Unity is developing at a very fast rate, i think this will take smartphone gaming to the next generation :D

as for AUGMENTED REALITY This would get WAAAAAAY AWESOME if paired with Project Tango :D

1384 posts
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

bump. Did anyone not see that marvelous invention? :P

227 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Serbia
BrancoG says

I think this is going too far,it is all very interesting but at the end of the day people use their smartphones for texting/calling/browsing,and that’s it.Only kids buy highest end smart phones to play games and stream and shit,it get’s really boring really quick.I owned S5 for the last week and i gave it back,it is the same as S3 just has a little bit better camera,little bit faster,little bit better looking and that’s it,the whole smart phone business is built on hype,why would i want my phone to measure my heart rate,like im goin to take it out while im working out and check my bpm,or why would i need quad core on my phone,am i going to run 3 games at once and switch between them,no,people buy expensive smart phones just to look cool.If i wanna play some cool games im gonna buy PS4 and play like a man.

1384 posts
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

I think this is going too far,it is all very interesting but at the end of the day people use their smartphones for texting/calling/browsing,and that’s it.Only kids buy highest end smart phones to play games and stream and shit,it get’s really boring really quick.I owned S5 for the last week and i gave it back,it is the same as S3 just has a little bit better camera,little bit faster,little bit better looking and that’s it,the whole smart phone business is built on hype,why would i want my phone to measure my heart rate,like im goin to take it out while im working out and check my bpm,or why would i need quad core on my phone,am i going to run 3 games at once and switch between them,no,people buy expensive smart phones just to look cool.If i wanna play some cool games im gonna buy PS4 and play like a man.

You sir have my respect. :grin:

8250 posts Community Moderator
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

was actually playing with one of these yesterday, very cool :);)

by
by
by
by
by
by