I am about to finally replace my Intuos3 A5 Wide tablet so I wanted to ask if any of you, who is using their newer models (Intuos4 or newer), wants to share their experience with me? Any remarks, things to consider or similar stuff? You know, better, worse, etc., anything works
Thank you very much in advance!
- Gold Mo Grower
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
I have the Intuos3 and the Intuos5 touch, the best thing for me in the new wireless option, unless yours is broken i would stick with what you have, I only changed as i had an A4 one and it made my are hurt.