1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Joiaco, what was the issue with the bamboo? Or better to say what was the reason to change to the Intuos? Because i had no chance to try both and i did not wanted to buy again an another one. I had to decide without try. So i just decided to go for the medium Intuos. Actually i was bargain for the wifi, so i did not payed any extra, and to be honest… you just get a very limited time happiness with that…

913 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
joiaco says

I have had no problems with either of my Bamboo tablets – i use the small one with my laptop when away from home. I do also have an Intuos4 but don’t use it because i had to download a new driver, then when i reinstalled the tablet doesn’t work with Photoshop for some reason. I am so happy with the Medium tablet that i haven’t bothered to do anything further with the Intuos.

284 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+2 more
blerc says

btw, i cant find a wifi adaptor at the moment… maybe i look in wrong places

65 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Sweden
+2 more
dvhughes says

I really love mine, however, do yourself a favor and order a back-up pen as well. I find the pens are terribly fragile and temperamental. I broke my second one by simply replacing the nib. Surgery was promising, but proved unsuccessful.

(I broke my first when I dropped it on a tile floor.)

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

btw, i cant find a wifi adaptor at the moment… maybe i look in wrong places
This is the adaptor on the official site
and here is one on the market for $39

But as the another guy said on the forum:

”...There could be a sense for this, if it would work wireless at least 1 week, before recharge… but each second day? Come on…”

And I agree with him. I did not regret because i was bargen for this wifi thing, so the seller gave it to me free. But i would not pay a cent, for sure.
284 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+2 more
blerc says

So i will not buy one then. Every two days is a robbery.

284 posts
+2 more
blerc says

Got it!¬ Let’s get to work!¬

535 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
pixelgreco says

What’s your first impression blerc?

284 posts
+2 more
blerc says

perfect!¬

82 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SmartConcept says

You will be faster than before, and you’ll advance a lot with it. I have one, and I cannot support working without it

by
by
by
by
by
by