m new here
i have upload item 7 days before upto now no decision has been taken
how much time it take for approval ?
about 10 days if you have a flyer
thx daniel for telling
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
yeah, it depends on a category but unfortunately it’s still more that 7 days
Any idea how long it take nowadays for a product mock up to be reviewed? So i dont check constantly the bloody author dashboard….
Pd: sorry for hijacking the post..
luis u r welcome here
I have to agree here, i have been waiting 5 days now and currently have 3 items on the queue. It would be nice if authors had some rough timeframe of how long they are likely to be waiting on each type of item. It would be rather upsetting for us to be waiting this long to be rejected and i have seen it happen before and feel bad for those people.
im waiting for a flyer review for 11 days now hehe
Going back a year or so ago, the review queue used to be about 1-2 days at the most.
Either due to an influx of submissions or a staff change; the review queue now is pretty terrible. Some users have noted that some queues are taking over 30 days… sadface.