60 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Greysound says

It is truly amazing to see, whenever these kind of threads show up, it is always the person who starts the thread to blame. Not someone else :)

Is there anyone to consider that maybe it is time for Envato to expand the reviewer team? Don’t get me wrong, I do and I always will know that those guys are dealing with huge amount of work and they do everything they can to review dozens of submissions in a limited time. But, considering the excessive increase of the new members/authors, I think it is time to take some other action than to expect the current reviewer team to do the all the work.

Well, saying “follow the guidelines” is easy for an old member of this community. Confirming this suggestion is even easier for the rest of us. But, I must remind you all, that there are lots of new members as well, and there will be many many more, every single day. We all know that Envato (especially Audiojungle) is growing immensely. So, there will always be some guy who is doing mistakes, as we all did while we were a newbie, until we get used to the whole system. We can not simply expect someone to join Audiojungle and make no mistakes, plus, to compose super acceptable material, or their very best! It is not impossible, but highly unlikely. So just imagine this time next year. How huge is the workload going to be for reviewers? I can not even imagine.

Long story short, I must say I find the title partly true. Someone really needs to wake up. But I don’t believe that someone is our lovely reviewer team.

P.S: There will be dozens more threads like this one, as long as new members keep coming, and try to explore their ways around the community. Get over it.

346 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ane_Novak says

Envato need already introduce a ban on this topic. :bigsmile: The guys are not robots. The period for consideration – one week. You all agreed to this condition. So what’s the problem?

409 posts
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
joesacco says

I actually like that it seems to be taking longer…...if I do find something that could use improvement in one of my songs, I have the chance to take it down and fix it before it gets reviewed! In all seriousness, the reviewers here at audiojungle do an amazing job. I can only imagine the mountain of tracks they have to review on a daily basis. These guys and gals literally move mountains! Keep up the great work.

Agreed. As a whole they actually do a really good job. Gotta give em credit. I was doing it for another site for a while and it wasn’t easy!

365 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
musicguy says

I have started uploading most of my tracks a month ago and I was kinda nervous to wait 5-7 days for approval. After a month of constant uploading I just got used to it and it doesnt bother me at all.

But… I have another problem right now… It is my addiction of constant sale checkings :)

876 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

We all know that Envato (especially Audiojungle) is growing immensely. So, there will always be some guy who is doing mistakes, as we all did while we were a newbie, until we get used to the whole system. We can not simply expect someone to join Audiojungle and make no mistakes, plus, to compose super acceptable material, or their very best! It is not impossible, but highly unlikely. So just imagine this time next year. How huge is the workload going to be for reviewers?

Of course everyone makes mistakes, I think I did the last time I uploaded, but it is quite common to find submissions with numerous mistakes: like just about every mistake you can make: no watermark, no zip, no tags, no description, wrong format, etc, and it’s not uncommon to find that a author has uploaded 20 or more tracks with the same mistakes like this. Or, there are tracks where obviously the author has not listened to it thoroughly before submitting it because there is a glaring mistake, or 30 seconds of silence at the end of the track. Again, yes, these are mistakes, but if everyone were to stop and think “Do I really understand the upload instructions?” maybe this could help?

So, a question to all, do you really understand the upload instructions? :)

27 posts
+1 more
JamieGraves says

,there are tracks where obviously the author has not listened to it thoroughly before submitting it because there is a glaring mistake, or 30 seconds of silence at the end of the track. Again, yes, these are mistakes, but if everyone were to stop and think “Do I really understand the upload instructions?” maybe this could help? So, a question to all, do you really understand the upload instructions? :)

I recently had a file rejected because of 20 or 30 seconds at the end. Between my 2 accounts I have uploaded over 100 files. Even with my uploading experience I made this silly mistake. I felt pretty dumb. I also wanted to send an apology to my reviewer.

Mipla-Production
Mipla-Production Recent Posts Threads Started
345 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
Mipla-Production says

I recently had a file rejected because of 20 or 30 seconds at the end. Between my 2 accounts I have uploaded over 100 files. Even with my uploading experience I made this silly mistake. I felt pretty dumb. I also wanted to send an apology to my reviewer.

:D The same mistake also occurred to me recently! So I would take this opportunity to apologize to my reviever too. :)

677 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
ZtarrZound says
||+518233|Slats said-|| So, a question to all, do you really understand the upload instructions? :)
lol. Perhaps a javascript confirmation pop up with a final checklist attatched to the upload button is in order if things like this are routine. Some of that stuff is kind of ridiculous and would frustrate the heck out of me.
1183 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says
||+518129|Ane_Novak said-|| The period for consideration – one week. You all agreed to this condition. So what’s the problem?

This +1… It says quite clearly in Envato/AJ’s Terms and Conditions that files will be approved witihn 1 week. No-one has any right to complain until it goes over that weekly threshold.

Now, how do you upload stuff again?

480 posts Think pink.
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+6 more
pinkzebra says
||garethcoker said-|| Now, how do you upload stuff again?

I’ll send you the mailing address, Gareth. Clearly label your cassette.

by
by
by
by
by
by