26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Smexy says

Hey guys, was wondering if you could tell me if there is any wordpress theme that basically has things that let people download wallpapers 1920×1080.

The main page would be like a lot of thumbnails of wallpapers on the site and when someone clicks a picture, it pops up in fullscreen or in a Lightbox so people can Right Click > Save Image. That’s it. I don’t care what design it has, i can code the rest.

Even a plugin that can open thumbnails directly is fine. I will never write text. I need an image site basically, image only, no text, no posts etc.

Is there a Plugin + Theme combo that can do this? Free plugins or Paid, Free themes or Paid, i don’t care :P

OH one last thing, yu know when you go on wallpaper websites and there are various sizes you can click on and it will start to download the size you want of a certain picture? Is there any plugin for that?

I don’t want to spend money on a wallpaper script, i would love to do this in wordpress since it has a ton of variety.

Regards, Darius

801 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in India
+1 more
laranz says

That is pretty much all portfolio themes/ the themes which have the portfolio section will do that here in TF, You need to choose from a variety.

This free plugin also do something like you said http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/

26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Smexy says

That is pretty much all portfolio themes/ the themes which have the portfolio section will do that here in TF, You need to choose from a variety. This free plugin also do something like you said http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/

Thank you very much for the reply laranz. One last question, do you happen to know if I can put the gallery grid on the front page of the site? Layout would be (top to bottom) Logo, Menu, Grid, Footer

o.o ideas?

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
QuickCodes says

You can create it from any wp-themes. Just edit some codes inside its single.php file.

1034 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Locking up thread as it’s 9 months old… wish I had those powers :(

2459 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
digitalimpact says

Built my own framework with drag&drop uploading and auto post creation, using it currently on 2 sites (links in my profile).

Ben, keep at it, you never know :)

by
by
by
by
by
by