3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jasper02 says

Hi, I want to add a sidebar to my site 1onlife.com

I’m using the theme SCRN http://themeforest.net/item/scrn-responsive-single-page-portfolio/2964855?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=FinalDestiny

I simply want to add a sidebar on the right hand side. I want to have it fixed on the side, so the widgets are displayed as the reader scrolls down. I’d also like the same sidebar in each post, when the reader clicks on it (if possible)

You can use jQuery and create a floating sidebar that will stay fixed even if you scroll

Alternativly you may try to use the skeleton grid system and list the content on maybe 60% of the available width and the other 40% to use the get_sidebar() function .By default the theme includes the whole content on the homepage and use the full width

Its importat that the sidebar look proffesional and smooth. The background should ether be really clean or use the gray background seen in the preview of the theme.

I’m excited so rely and we can get something done :)

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

You should email the author and ask of it can be done. Technically I is possible but in a one page design it will depend how it is structured

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jasper02 says

I did, he recomended I post the request here :)

“with some major customization and jquery code, probably it would be possible. I wouldn’t take it as a project as it’s more related to jQuery and I’m not really proficient with jQuery”

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for freelance,you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

by
by
by
by
by
by