Does anyone have/use it? Need some advises
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United States
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Cintiq is really for professional artists. Cintiq is extremely costly but it’s worth having it if you have the money as it can be really very costly. I would say, don’t go for it if you are thinking of doing Graphic Design on it and using it mainly for GR stuff.
However, consider buying the Wacom Intuos 4 or 5 I own an intuos 4 and it’s great.
I used to have one (Cintique 12wx), it was really great, but it has some downsides too, I had some color calibration problems with that and finally I could not find a way to calibrate the exact colors on my monitor and Cintique, had to paint on Wacom then watch actual colors on monitor! plus the surface got very hot during continuous operation. I’m waiting to get enough money to buy a 24inch version. But not sure when I can afford it.