Does anyone have/use it? Need some advises
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
Cintiq is really for professional artists. Cintiq is extremely costly but it’s worth having it if you have the money as it can be really very costly. I would say, don’t go for it if you are thinking of doing Graphic Design on it and using it mainly for GR stuff.
However, consider buying the Wacom Intuos 4 or 5 I own an intuos 4 and it’s great.
I used to have one (Cintique 12wx), it was really great, but it has some downsides too, I had some color calibration problems with that and finally I could not find a way to calibrate the exact colors on my monitor and Cintique, had to paint on Wacom then watch actual colors on monitor! plus the surface got very hot during continuous operation. I’m waiting to get enough money to buy a 24inch version. But not sure when I can afford it.