no-thumbnail
revolutionarymama Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
revolutionarymama says

Hi there!

My name is Layla Rose. I’m an ICF Certified Life Coach and self-professed computer neophyte. I facilitate a community of creative women called Revolutionary Mama.

http://www.revolutionary-mama.com/

I’ve got about 300 high profile, creative (mostly Los Angeles based entertainment industry) members. Most of us are not very proficient with web design etc but are looking for a good, creative and trustworthy individual to help us on creative projects/business ventures/marketing web related projects. We don’t have any tech people in our community as of yet and I believe there would be a great deal of business available to someone with a proven track record, strong portfolio and fair prices.

I just purchased a new theme on themeforest and need help getting it going. I would like to trade my services as a Life Coach for your services to make this new theme happen. Please take a look at my background and experience at:

http://www.revolutionary-mama.com/and-she-was/

This could be a long term, mutually beneficial working relationship for you with exposure to a great deal of helpful, creative, visionaries.

Please contact me if this sounds like something that you would be interested in.

Warmly, Layla

Let’s Connect! layla@revolutionary-mama.com Direct: (213) 458-4475 Skype: layla.lifecoach Twitter: revolutionmama Facebook: Layla Rose

18 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
chillyorange says

No offense here Layla, but I think you’ll be more successful in finding a developer when you have a budget. Since “life coach services” (whatever that might be…), won’t pay our bills.

Good luck anyway!

180 posts
  • Located in United States
SuperMario290 says
No offense here Layla, but I think you’ll be more successful in finding a developer when you have a budget. Since “life coach services” (whatever that might be…), won’t pay our bills. Good luck anyway!

yeah I agree, it’s hard enough (at least for me) to make enough money from web design and all this to pay hosting bills so I think that would be a better bet for you.

960 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

I really hate to be harsh since you went to alot of effot explaining who you are and what you do, but I doubt you’ll find many to help you for free www.-no-spec.com

I wish you all the luck though, maybe you’ll find a rare diamond wanting to be part of your community and all will be well :-)

238 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Mastergreed says

You mean… work for free? Whose gonna pay my bills?

1877 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I would recommend you to find someone local. Here are people from all over the world and what you are asking for is mutually beneficial only for people who lives in the same city as you do. For all the haters here, 300 high profiled people are 300 high profiled people, especially if they live in same same city as you… sometimes you have to work for free to find new clients… every los angeles high profiled pupil needs at least a vcard :D

58 posts
  • Located in Canada
BulkyCranium says

Exposure!

Heck, I can expose myself for free whenever I want ;-)

632 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

With respect, if your clients are so high profile then you must be charging them a decent price yet you expect us to work for free.

962 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says
With respect, if your clients are so high profile then you must be charging them a decent price yet you expect us to work for free.

Nice :D

by
by
by
by
by
by