223 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
adriantry Envato team says

Hi awesome AudioJungle authors

At Audiotuts+ we generally focus on people who are into… audio! We cover all the major DAWs. No surprises there.

But audio geeks aren’t the only people who need to deal with audio. Videographers, app developers, and even photographers find themselves needing to do something audio-related from time to time. And because they use Adobe’s Creative Suite or Creative Cloud, the software they want to use is Adobe Audition.

Our regular authors don’t have much experience with Audition. I’m hoping some of you do. I’d like you to help me out by writing a tutorial or more, and we’ll pay you good dollars for doing so. :)

So put yourself in the shoes of someone into cameras or coding who is completely new to audio. We’re after tutorials that help them with the following topics:

1. “Basic sound cleanup for an audio novice.” Imagine they have a voiceover with some hiss, background noise, and lots of uhms and ahs. How can they fix it using Audition?

2. “Create a quick custom background music track for your animation.” How would a non-audio person do this with Audition without having to learn too much theory?

If you know Audition inside out, can write clearly, and have some ideas about how to tackle one or both of those topics, let me know in the thread below and I’ll get in touch. Thanks!

Adrian Try Audiotuts+ Editor

99 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RandallKHarp says

Although I use Cakewalk SONAR for music production, I handle all voice-related audio (cleaning-up radio interviews, enhancing voice overs, etc.) with Adobe Audition. In fact, I even use Audition to prepare my AJ music previews. I wouldn’t be your guy for #2, but would love to tackle #1.

717 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

It’s my basic tool for since 2004 producing, tweaking, cleaning and processing SFX. I use it also for mastering and started with it my multitrack recording adventure. Maybe I can be helpful, but I still stick to version 1,5 :)

99 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
RandallKHarp says

Although I use Cakewalk SONAR for music production, I handle all voice-related audio (cleaning-up radio interviews, enhancing voice overs, etc.) with Adobe Audition. In fact, I even use Audition to prepare my AJ music previews. I wouldn’t be your guy for #2, but would love to tackle #1.

P.S. I am using CS5.5

223 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
adriantry Envato team says

Thanks guys, sounds great. I’ll contact you both individually. I’ll start with Randall, but I’ll get to you eventually too fxprosound. We definitely want to feature Audition more often on Audiotuts – but with the right sort of tuts.

36 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
+1 more
frequencity says

I’ve only just started using Audition (very nifty for little clean up jobs), but I wanted to say cool site! Always looking to improve my skill set and you look like you’ve got some interesting, useful tips to learn there! I will be checking it weekly :)

810 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says
I still stick to version 1,5
Me too. I’ve been using it before Adobe bought it from Syntrillium, it was called Cool Edit Pro back then.
97 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Green_Eyes says

I am using CS5.5 too. I think it’s a great multi-track recording software. Audition has a powerful mixer and sound editor. (best in the world for me) P.S. I am using CS5.5
by
by
by
by
by
by