1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
GuyDroog says

Hey guys,

It’s really about time we step away from our Flash site and move on to a solid HTML site.

I’ve been looking over tons of themes for the last 2 days but still cant find something that really hits the spot.

Our current website is www.bysoigne.com and we need a site that’s as simple, clean and exclusive/luxurious looking as it is now.

The reason we don’t design it ourselves is because I’m never satisfied if I make things for myself.

If anyone has any suggestions about a theme thats for sale here, I’d gladly appreciate it. If you’d like to take this on as a job, let’s talk details and I’d be glad to hear your ideas :)

Thanks a lot in advance.

123 posts AJDE
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ashanjay says

Hey GuyDroog,

You have a decent flash website and yes you are correct now that we can replicate most of the flash animations with javascript its time to move to HTML . Even apple is not using flash.. thats saying something..

I can definitely hook you up with a nice html website with cool animations that will top flash. Since you havent given your email why dont you write me to ashanster[at]gmail and we can talk more.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Ashan Jay

http://www.ashanjay.com

109 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Weborithm says

Hi, if you are still looking for someone to take on your project for a custom solution let me know.

We can create a new look, and identity if you are interested, for your business.

Please contact me via my profile page or visit Weborithm to learn more. Thank you.

by
by
by
by
by
by