3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sirmontal says

Hi

Totally new to all this, however im wanting to purchase a template that allows me to sell my ‘virtual’ products online via downloads only.

What am i looking for when searching for a theme? PS – im wanting a wordpress them for its ease of use….

thanks for any help

707 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
ChillThemes says

Any woocommerce theme or any theme that’s made with easy digital downloads in mind. I use EDD on my site and it works great.

3 posts
sirmontal says

thanks heaps much appreciated.

3 posts
sirmontal says

Any woocommerce theme or any theme that’s made with easy digital downloads in mind. I use EDD on my site and it works great.

QUestion – as im a total newbie – easy digital downloads is a plug in from what i can tell… if i find a template without it, is it something i can add after the fact?

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

QUestion – as im a total newbie – easy digital downloads is a plug in from what i can tell… if i find a template without it, is it something i can add after the fact?

Yes. Usually you need to watch for a theme which supports EDD. Those you can purchase and download and you need to download the EDD Plugin separately and install it as well on your website. They should integrate tightly with each other.

by
by
by
by
by
by