3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
sirmontal says

Hi

Totally new to all this, however im wanting to purchase a template that allows me to sell my ‘virtual’ products online via downloads only.

What am i looking for when searching for a theme? PS – im wanting a wordpress them for its ease of use….

thanks for any help

707 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
ChillThemes says

Any woocommerce theme or any theme that’s made with easy digital downloads in mind. I use EDD on my site and it works great.

3 posts
sirmontal says

thanks heaps much appreciated.

3 posts
sirmontal says

Any woocommerce theme or any theme that’s made with easy digital downloads in mind. I use EDD on my site and it works great.

QUestion – as im a total newbie – easy digital downloads is a plug in from what i can tell… if i find a template without it, is it something i can add after the fact?

894 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
infuse01 says

QUestion – as im a total newbie – easy digital downloads is a plug in from what i can tell… if i find a template without it, is it something i can add after the fact?

Yes. Usually you need to watch for a theme which supports EDD. Those you can purchase and download and you need to download the EDD Plugin separately and install it as well on your website. They should integrate tightly with each other.

by
by
by
by
by
by