7 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Netherlands
walohi says

Dear Designers,

We are currently looking for a new design for walohi.com

Who or what is Walohi? Walohi is a record label and event agency from Netherlands, for different artists doing we the bookings and we arrange the necessary marketing, in addition, we design our own concepts and events we organise these in various entertainment venues in Europe.

Where are we looking for? We are currently looking for a fresh new website, that clear yet playful is on its way.

What should the website? The website must consist of the following pages, - Homepage - News - About us - Booking page - Contact - Party picture page - Agenda for the events - Events information page - Artists page - Artist information - events concept porfolio

Our competitor, http://www.flashvissen.nl Our website, http://www.walohi.com our budget, Under 500 euro. Deadline, July

Like I see your comment!

1731 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
FinalDestiny says

Look for a WordPress theme here and customize it based on your needs, there’s no way you can get a unique layout and coded from 0 with that budget, only if you add an extra 0.

1196 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

Is that 500Euros for Design & Development (WordPress I’m guessing?)

Like FinalDestiny said, choose a template then hire a freelancer to help customise it, you won’t get a decent custom build for much less than 5000Euro.

Cheers!

7 posts
  • Netherlands
walohi says

Look for a WordPress theme here and customize it based on your needs, there’s no way you can get a unique layout and coded from 0 with that budget, only if you add an extra 0.

We are not looking for a wordpress theme, but simply a html, we use our own cms system.

I make € 1000 of which is $ 1292,30

But if you can find his same wordpress or html template, as that of flashvissen.nl then I see him like …

1731 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
+3 more
FinalDestiny says

Just search in the HTML category, surely you can find better templates than the one you posted.

7 posts
  • Netherlands
walohi says

Just search in the HTML category, surely you can find better templates than the one you posted.

Here we have already looked at it not only the none found who we are looking for.

and the same as I’ve not yet see flashvissen.nl come along, you know well, and if so, then I would like to see the link. :)

10 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
borisvs says

Just a question: Why do you want to have the same website as your competitor? I think a good company should have an unique website which stands out from the crowd.

308 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
DunKz says

Hi there,

Can you send me more details to info[at]generictec[dot]com and we talk better about it?

Best regards

19 posts
  • Philippines
_wmsmarites says

Hi Walohi! I’m available to take your project, kindly contact me thru my email mfr.webmax@gmail.com so we can discuss this further.

I’ll look forward hearing back from you.

45 posts
  • Exclusive Author
imarts says

Hi,

Please contact me via my profile page for more details

by
by
by
by
by
by