157 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
MahmoudDeiab says

To be honest I don’t know what you guys are talking about lol ;) But I really like the idea of talking about something but business, it’s really important to make social networking with the people you work with (that’s my opinion)

1125 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
hansv says
I am with that safety car.. when an accident takes place no one dares to overtake that car :D so much POWER :D

hahahahahaahaha :D +1 on the safety car!

2322 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+1 more
CreativeMilk says
Huh?
Formula 1, Brawn GP have one F1, with Jenson Button the champion.

Ow, f1? well i dont like that kind of sports, it’s really boring if you ask me ;)

951 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Daan says

The one thing I like most about Brawn is the combination of colours they used, sleek white with lime green, ahh how nice.

Next to that, he deserved the championship :)

149 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
starshade says
He didn’t deserve this championship… It was all about the car being the fastest by a large margin in the first half of the season and when the rivals closed the gap he started to drive like a second rate driver. In equal machinery, Lewis Hamilton / Kimi Raikkonen / Fernando Alonso would squash him.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! He is one of the most consistent drivers. He definately diserved to win, especially since they were not going to be able to race to start with, all the trouble that honda were in. It was brilliant to see all those 1-2 wins and to win the championship, after all the bad news, it’s just brilliant.

Well, yes, to see Brawn as a team take both championships it was nice. Let’s be honest, Ross Brawn is a genius and I don’t have anything against Button, he did few mistakes and was very consistent in the first half of the season. But when the car wasn’t there in the front anymore, he simply started to falter. Ok, not having the best car anymore doesn’t mean you stil have to win all the time, but look at what Raikkonen did at Spa Francorchamps this year – he took the win with a dog of a car, or check out his performance at Suzuka 2005, where he started from 17th and still took the win. Also Alonso had a memorable performance at Nurburgring in 2007 and Hamilton at Silverstone in 2008. The idea is that I can’t see Button doing such outstanding performances(no matter how good is the car) without starting from the first row.

Anyway, congrats to him for taking the championship, he had a lot of bad luck in the past with Honda building horrible cars, especially in 2007-2008(that “Earth Dream” livery was also terrible).

4335 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Moderator
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+6 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says
He didn’t deserve this championship… It was all about the car being the fastest by a large margin in the first half of the season and when the rivals closed the gap he started to drive like a second rate driver. In equal machinery, Lewis Hamilton / Kimi Raikkonen / Fernando Alonso would squash him.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! He is one of the most consistent drivers. He definately diserved to win, especially since they were not going to be able to race to start with, all the trouble that honda were in. It was brilliant to see all those 1-2 wins and to win the championship, after all the bad news, it’s just brilliant.

Well, yes, to see Brawn as a team take both championships it was nice. Let’s be honest, Ross Brawn is a genius and I don’t have anything against Button, he did few mistakes and was very consistent in the first half of the season. But when the car wasn’t there in the front anymore, he simply started to falter. Ok, not having the best car anymore doesn’t mean you stil have to win all the time, but look at what Raikkonen did at Spa Francorchamps this year – he took the win with a dog of a car, or check out his performance at Suzuka 2005, where he started from 17th and still took the win. Also Alonso had a memorable performance at Nurburgring in 2007 and Hamilton at Silverstone in 2008. The idea is that I can’t see Button doing such outstanding performances(no matter how good is the car) without starting from the first row.

Anyway, congrats to him for taking the championship, he had a lot of bad luck in the past with Honda building horrible cars, especially in 2007-2008(that “Earth Dream” livery was also terrible).

Amen!!! Agree with pretty much all of that :)

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says