• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

19 More Days !!! YAYYY !!!

I’m so excited. In 1 day I’ll get a notice that will announce to me something I already know. It will state, “We have received your request for withdrawl and will be processing your payment on the 15th.”

All I have to do then is hope the excitement and anticipation of that payout will not run dry after only 2 days, like it has for the past 47 months in a row. Still though. Right now I’m super excited and I’m pumped up for the 19 day wait until the payment has completed being processed through the course of transferring from here, to paypal, to my bank account. Only 19 days!! And that’s only 19 days in addition to the super awesome, exciting time I had during the 15 days waiting to be told to wait another 19 days. This is just friggen awesome. :) YAYYY !!! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to. 19 days of intense waiting and anticipation, tests of patience, tolerance, eventually leading to stress. This is what I have to look forward to… yet again, just like the past 47 months in a row. YES !!! SWEET !!! Thank you envato!! You guys kick ass and dead horses. or something like that. ( it IS good to kick dead horses, right? )

:) :D

142 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Flash-Bob says

Is it exiting or I am not getting it? I mean haven’t you withdraw money for last 47 months?

3249 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says
kstv_chttrj said
Is it exiting or I am not getting it? I mean haven’t you withdraw money for last 47 months?
You’re pretty new around the forums, right? :D
142 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Flash-Bob says

Ya I am new, I have only 42 posts. But I want to learn, am I missing something? I also want to know some good news.

3249 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says
kstv_chttrj said
Ya I am new, I have only 42 posts. But I want to learn, am I missing something? I also want to know some good news.
He’s just joking :)
4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says

The powers of deduction will reveal many hidden or unseen messages. Use it right and it will give insight to things you were once unable to see clearly.

I received payouts for nearly all of the last 47 months I was a member here. And unlike most businesses, I only received payouts once a month. I have not had many options in my life due to misfortune, so I couldn’t always find a job I could make a living off of. I was so excited to have found envato back in 2007. I was even more excited to learn the capabilities of web design. So I sought out the promise it proposed and I tried to make a living off of it. However excited I was for the opportunity, the test of patience and tolerance to the lacking freedom to receive payments more than 1 time a month was, and continues to be, taxing and stressful. Also, the fact that most billers require payment on the 1st is almost always impossible due to the fact that envato waits 15 days after the 1st of the month to send payouts. Then I have to wait 2-4 days for the payment to be transferred to my bank account. I can’t remember how many times my household received late fees for paying bills late. It seems to me that envat is still only a personal/family business. They only seem to cover their own asses, especially with legal affairs. They capitalize on OTHER peoples products, only providing a “template – like” architecture to host those products. Even ebay does the same thing, but I highly doubt ebay charge 50-30 percent for what their sellers make from sales. envato is making an unnecessary amount of money from products that are not theirs. To me, it makes less and less sense to stick with it the more I think about it. I’m ashamed to tell my family members what I’ve earned over the last 4 years, because every time I have they’ve looked at me with disappointment and have wondered every time why I would waste my time with a company that takes half my earnings for themselves. Yes, it’s shameful, and they tell me every time. I’ve been here 4 years trying to earn a living, ( having no other outlet due to misfortune ), and I only earned 15,000$ out of $32,000+ 4 years!! I still have to pay taxes on my share, which runs an expensive cost on my end. And they have taken more than half of my total sales. For what? No thanks to me right? And all I’m asking is that they implement a system that allows me, and others, to withdraw their earnings more than 1 time a month. But it’s seriously too complicated for them to even consider it. That’s only part of the story though. The rest is for another chapter.

142 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Flash-Bob says
Aw_Shucks said
The powers of deduction will reveal many hidden or unseen messages. Use it right and it will give insight to things you were once unable to see clearly. I received payouts for nearly all of the last 47 months I was a member here. And unlike most businesses, I only received payouts once a month. I have not had many options in my life due to misfortune, so I couldn’t always find a job I could make a living off of. I was so excited to have found envato back in 2007. I was even more excited to learn the capabilities of web design. So I sought out the promise it proposed and I tried to make a living off of it. However excited I was for the opportunity, the test of patience and tolerance to the lacking freedom to receive payments more than 1 time a month was, and continues to be, taxing and stressful. Also, the fact that most billers require payment on the 1st is almost always impossible due to the fact that envato waits 15 days after the 1st of the month to send payouts. Then I have to wait 2-4 days for the payment to be transferred to my bank account. I can’t remember how many times my household received late fees for paying bills late. It seems to me that envat is still only a personal/family business. They only seem to cover their own asses, especially with legal affairs. They capitalize on OTHER peoples products, only providing a “template – like” architecture to host those products. Even ebay does the same thing, but I highly doubt ebay charge 50-30 percent for what their sellers make from sales. envato is making an unnecessary amount of money from products that are not theirs. To me, it makes less and less sense to stick with it the more I think about it. I’m ashamed to tell my family members what I’ve earned over the last 4 years, because every time I have they’ve looked at me with disappointment and have wondered every time why I would waste my time with a company that takes half my earnings for themselves. Yes, it’s shameful, and they tell me every time. I’ve been here 4 years trying to earn a living, ( having no other outlet due to misfortune ), and I only earned 15,000$ out of $32,000+ 4 years!! I still have to pay taxes on my share, which runs an expensive cost on my end. And they have taken more than half of my total sales. For what? No thanks to me right? And all I’m asking is that they implement a system that allows me, and others, to withdraw their earnings more than 1 time a month. But it’s seriously too complicated for them to even consider it. That’s only part of the story though. The rest is for another chapter.

I am not getting you. You haven’t started 4 years ago. You started submitting files here on 13th of september 2010. So technically you should count from that date only.

Its not even 1year yet and you already earned 16000 bucks. I mean you earned $16000 within 1 year which is not at all a bad figure. Don’t get frustrated.

3058 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
wickedpixel says

^ ... that is not his first account.

@Aw_Shucks,
I kinda like the current system, but that comes from me, a dude that is not making a direct living from the sales I have here.
Tip: plan better.

4247 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Aw_Shucks says
kstv_chttrj said
I am not getting you. You haven’t started 4 years ago. You started submitting files here on 13th of september 2010. So technically you should count from that date only. Its not even 1year yet and you already earned 16000 bucks. I mean you earned $16000 within 1 year which is not at all a bad figure. Don’t get frustrated.

I have statements going all the way back to September 2008 with my current account as member, ‘Aw_Shucks’. Go ahead and read my profile page. It will say Member since August 2008. I started earning and uploading files in September 2008 under this account. The reason it only shows that I have files dating back to September 13th, 2010 is because all of the files I uploaded previous to that date I deleted due to less than acceptable quality. I had an account back in 2007 with which I earned about $5,000 but gave up about 10,000$ to envato. But that was back before they changed the rates, and I didn’t include those earnings in my postings about this. So, in America… 4 years only earning $15,700 is rather pathetic. Mostly my fault due to the fact that my skills aren’t good enough to draw in a large number of customers.

@WickedPixel : I suppose that’s what I’m doing now. It’s too late to plan for the past at this point. So, yeah you’re right about planning better. Maybe I’m the only one who sees things the way I do then. I’m wasting my time here…

142 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Flash-Bob says
Aw_Shucks said
kstv_chttrj said
I am not getting you. You haven’t started 4 years ago. You started submitting files here on 13th of september 2010. So technically you should count from that date only. Its not even 1year yet and you already earned 16000 bucks. I mean you earned $16000 within 1 year which is not at all a bad figure. Don’t get frustrated.

Maybe you viewed that fact incorrectly. I have statements going all the way back to September 2008 with my current account as member, ‘Aw_Shucks’. Go ahead and read it again. It will say Member since August 2008. And the other fact will point out that I started earning and uploading files in September 2008 under this account. I had an account back in 2007 with which I earned about $5,000 but gave up about 10,000$ to envato. But that was back before they changed the rates, and I didn’t include those earnings in my postings about this. So, in America… 4 years only earning $15,700 is rather pathetic. Mostly my fault due to the fact that my skills aren’t good enough to draw in a large number of customers.

@WickedPixel : I suppose that’s what I’m doing now. It’s too late to plan for the past at this point. So, yeah you’re right about planning better. Maybe I’m the only one who sees things the way I do then. I’m wasting my time here…

I understand your point. Please be optimist.

When ever you feel

“I can’t get any worse than this” That means it is only going to get better.

by
by
by
by
by
by