8291 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

I don’t drink tea or coffee :) Just lots of water, super healthy :)

137 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemeShaper says

I tend to limit its use otherwise I get too dependent on it. Once every few days or so.

285 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Serbia
scrnjakovic says

And I forgot to ask: Is coffee unhealthy, does it have bad impact on your teeth? What do you think?

324 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

Recent study shows that if you’re drinking coffee regularly it only get’s you back to your ‘level’, it’s not an energy boost.
I drink it every now and than, and just because i like the taste/smell.

And I forgot to ask: Is coffee unhealthy, does it have bad impact on your teeth? What do you think?

If you’re not cleaning ‘em after, it does. It sticks to your teeth and melted sugar does the rest.
23 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
trendythemes says

I go with 3 liter water a day, no coffee at all. The first cup of water goes together with 1 Lemon before breakfast.

158 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
+1 more
greenshady says

There are studies that both talk about the healthy and unhealthy aspects of coffee. You’ll find plenty of info with a Google search. I consider anything that is addicting unhealthy though.

More than anything, it’s probably not the coffee that’s the really bad thing. It’s all the crap people add into their coffee that is.

My question: Assuming coffee is healthy, does it offer any additional benefits that you cannot get from a nutritionally-sound diet? That’s the way I look at it.

1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I am sorry but i must say few words on my main language.

Kafa je kao tihi ubica. Posle duzeg konzumiranja lepi se za krvne sudove i zacepljuje karotide. Takodje steti i ostalim organima, ali najvise krvnim sudovima. To sto osecas “priliv energije” je samo varka mozga. Kao i neke droge (heroin) posle konzumiranja mozak je u zabludi i misli da je produktivniji ako konzumira taj proizvod. Dok pijes kafu u mozgu se luci dopamin, koji salje odredjenim centrima u mozgu (msm da su u pitanju asocijativni nervi) da se osecaj prijatno dok pijes kafu. I to ti je princip nastanka zavisnosti. Isti ti je princip i kod cigareta i kod droga. Neki naucnici kafu nazivaju i drogom. Ovo sve smo ucili u skoli (idem u medicinsku), ali takodje sam citao dosta o stetnim dejstvima kafe, ako te jos nesto interesuje slobodno pitaj. Ali moram pisati na nasem jeziku, jer mi je tesko da sve valjano prevedem na engleski.

Sorry one more time for wrriting on my mother lanquage. :)

1736 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Coffee is not that bad raw and chewed, though raw cocoa is much better. But the way coffee is prepared, served and used today – probably not the best idea. :)

1688 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Bedros says

Drink Green Tea instead , less caffeine , more antioxidants , more healthy.
Stay away from so called energy drinks
And whatever you drink or eat , always read INGREDIENTS, at least you know more than who doesn’t read them.

1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Drink Green Tea instead , less caffeine , more antioxidants , more healthy.
Stay away from so called energy drinks
And whatever you drink or eat , always read INGREDIENTS, at least you know more than who doesn’t read them.

+1 100% correct!

by
by
by
by
by
by