281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

I was thinking about dumping energy drinks for good, and that’s what I’m going to do :) And I think I will shift from coffee to warm milk + nesquick and tea :) I already eat oranges & bananas like maniac so I won’t change anything there :)

I’m glad to be able to hear your opinions :)

@harmonikas Hvala mali :)

1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

And I think I will shift from coffee to warm milk + nesquick and tea :)

Nestle is the largest producer of genetically modified foods, many countries recently banned a lot of their foods and harmful marketing. Last year they were sued for marketing the junk food Nesquick as a healthy one. About 90% of the food that you see in the supermarket is made of one of their child companies. Even L’Oreal is theirs.

They are also known to seriously abuse their workers to the point of torture. I don’t usually blow whistles so uninvited, but Nestle is a disgusting case.

Here’s a list of some recently confirmed genetically modified foods:

• Snickers
  • Campbell – soups
  • Uncle Bens – rice and ketchup
  • Lipton – tea
  • Mars
  • Twix
  • Cadbury – chocolate
  • Ferrero
  • Nestle – chocolate
  • Nestle – Nesquik
  • Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Kinley – beverages
  • Pepsi – beverages
  • 7-Up – beverages
  • Heinz – sauses
  • Nestle – baby foods
  • McDonald’s
  • Kraft Foods – chocolate, chips, coffee, baby foods
  • Unilever
126 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Sweden
+4 more
Cookieh says

Never tasted coffe lol, I’m only 17 should i avoid it?

365 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
OrangeIdea says

Never tasted coffe lol, I’m only 17 should i avoid it?

My first cup was when i was 7 or 8 :)

281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

Well if you avoid everything that is unhealthy, then you shouldn’t be able to read my topic :P

289 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
ideastools says
1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Well if you avoid everything that is unhealthy, then you shouldn’t be able to read my topic :P
Nema na cemu :)

From something we must die. :D

590 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Yeah, i drink coffee, 4-5 times a day.

Roasted coffee beans, finely grounded, that’s all, no special stuff. No milk, no sugar.

Boil the water, put 2 spoons of coffee, let it bubble up, pour it and that’s it.

324 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NikolaSusa says

Yeah, i drink coffee, 4-5 times a day.

Roasted coffee beans, finely grounded, that’s all, no special stuff. No milk, no sugar.

Boil the water, put 2 spoons of coffee, let it bubble up, pour it and that’s it.

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

No, I used to drink like 4lt/day of Coca-Cola back in May, but due to health issues I had to quit drinking anything that contains caffeine. My mornings are so boring, sometimes I need 2/3 hours to wake up.

by
by
by
by
by
by