I was thinking about dumping energy drinks for good, and that’s what I’m going to do And I think I will shift from coffee to warm milk + nesquick and tea I already eat oranges & bananas like maniac so I won’t change anything there
I’m glad to be able to hear your opinions
@harmonikas Hvala mali
And I think I will shift from coffee to warm milk + nesquick and tea
Nestle is the largest producer of genetically modified foods, many countries recently banned a lot of their foods and harmful marketing. Last year they were sued for marketing the junk food Nesquick as a healthy one. About 90% of the food that you see in the supermarket is made of one of their child companies. Even L’Oreal is theirs.
They are also known to seriously abuse their workers to the point of torture. I don’t usually blow whistles so uninvited, but Nestle is a disgusting case.
Here’s a list of some recently confirmed genetically modified foods:
- Campbell – soups
- Uncle Bens – rice and ketchup
- Lipton – tea
- Cadbury – chocolate
- Nestle – chocolate
- Nestle – Nesquik
- Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Kinley – beverages
- Pepsi – beverages
- 7-Up – beverages
- Heinz – sauses
- Nestle – baby foods
- Kraft Foods – chocolate, chips, coffee, baby foods
Never tasted coffe lol, I’m only 17 should i avoid it?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
Well if you avoid everything that is unhealthy, then you shouldn’t be able to read my topic
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Yeah, i drink coffee, 4-5 times a day.
Roasted coffee beans, finely grounded, that’s all, no special stuff. No milk, no sugar.
Boil the water, put 2 spoons of coffee, let it bubble up, pour it and that’s it.
No, I used to drink like 4lt/day of Coca-Cola back in May, but due to health issues I had to quit drinking anything that contains caffeine. My mornings are so boring, sometimes I need 2/3 hours to wake up.