I was thinking about dumping energy drinks for good, and that’s what I’m going to do And I think I will shift from coffee to warm milk + nesquick and tea I already eat oranges & bananas like maniac so I won’t change anything there
I’m glad to be able to hear your opinions
@harmonikas Hvala mali
And I think I will shift from coffee to warm milk + nesquick and tea
Nestle is the largest producer of genetically modified foods, many countries recently banned a lot of their foods and harmful marketing. Last year they were sued for marketing the junk food Nesquick as a healthy one. About 90% of the food that you see in the supermarket is made of one of their child companies. Even L’Oreal is theirs.
They are also known to seriously abuse their workers to the point of torture. I don’t usually blow whistles so uninvited, but Nestle is a disgusting case.
Here’s a list of some recently confirmed genetically modified foods:
- Campbell – soups
- Uncle Bens – rice and ketchup
- Lipton – tea
- Cadbury – chocolate
- Nestle – chocolate
- Nestle – Nesquik
- Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Kinley – beverages
- Pepsi – beverages
- 7-Up – beverages
- Heinz – sauses
- Nestle – baby foods
- Kraft Foods – chocolate, chips, coffee, baby foods
Never tasted coffe lol, I’m only 17 should i avoid it?
Well if you avoid everything that is unhealthy, then you shouldn’t be able to read my topic
Yeah, i drink coffee, 4-5 times a day.
Roasted coffee beans, finely grounded, that’s all, no special stuff. No milk, no sugar.
Boil the water, put 2 spoons of coffee, let it bubble up, pour it and that’s it.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.