we have got 2 time Soft rejection from the Theme Forest even though we tweaked on design and look of the layout.Any one Help me out here please

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
enrichsolution says

we have got second time soft rejection even though we made change our design. so, any one one help me out here. bellow is themeforest last message which was we received first time

''The changes are not enough. When a change is requested it should be significant enough to change the look and feel of the site. Changing a few elements does not change the visual inconsistencies in your design."

look my demo url : http://emporium.enrichsolution.com/

420 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
pixel-industry says

Here is my humble opinion… I don’t like the search area – looks old and ot polished.., logo is to big and needs some work also, there should be more padding on the content area (on the left and right, top and bottom), and between the sections. Hover effect looks nice, but there are two prices on some images which is very confusing.. Subscribe area needs some polishing too. there should be more padding at the bottom of the page.. The currency at the top of the page isn’t fully visible – check that. Typography is pretty bad.. Try a different font. And try to make the slider a bit more fancy.. Well, that’s about it. Hope this helps..

Andrijana

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
enrichsolution says

Thank you for your opinion!!Its really helping us to improvement on theme.

Enrichsolution

420 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
pixel-industry says

No problem, glad it helped :)

Andrijana