I’ve seeing endless posts about a client asking for a song or loop for a project, and never give a positive or negative answer to us authors, or at least closing the post telling us that the search is over.
I think there’s should be a better way, we need an app or a place inside envato to handle this kind of request.
I propose the following:
- The client post the song request (description, mood, link to a similar song, etc)
- An author suggest 2 or 3 songs in response to it’s request. The client get an email notification and he can then reject or accept those suggestions by checking a box (something simple)
- When the client find what it needs he can close the thread or if there is no activity for a while the thread automatically closes itslef
What do you think ?
+1 That sounds great! Item request threads are very silly – old threads get revived occasionally and gets cluttered fast because of no feedback from a client.
Just afrraid, that this is nothing Envato benefits from
That would be AMAZING ! I think it would be incredibly useful to clients, simply fill out a form of what you’re looking for then all the authors pitch their songs to you. Could be a feature that really helps bring AJ ahead of the royalty free music crowd.
I think it would be better if it’s coded as a new feature on the website instead of in the forums too.
+1 Just afrraid, that this is nothing Envato benefits from
Hi, I think Envato could benefit a lot with something like this just due the fact customers will find faster what they looking for, avoiding frustration that could cause to find the song they want elsewhere…
Faster request / feedback = happier ($$) client = authors happier = envato happier
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.