159 posts Quality over Quantity
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+7 more
JakubVejmola says

So, as authors, we’re in a really bad position when speaking about iOS apps for Envato Marketplaces. Right now, almost all of them don’t work or are completely useless. Leaflet is no longer available and the push notifications don’t work for a long time now, iNvatoo pro doesn’t show actual earnings since Google start charging for currency conversion, GreenPaw doesn’t load data and is useless, push notifications for Tabvn are dead and that’s the only feature worth speaking about. So right now, my iPhone and iPad are full of crappy apps and the developers don’t respond. I have to say, they don’t really care about their clients… sorry guys, but that’s the sad truth.

So isn’t this a time for Envato to develop an official app that will REALLY work? For such a giant, this shouldn’t be a big problem and authors really need a reliable solution. I don’t mind spending $10 or more if the app would really work (forever, not for 2 months). What I’m asking for is:

1) Push notifications – this is a number one feature – nothing is better than instant sale notification (I recommend using this file for the notification sound: http://audiojungle.net/item/cash-register-/3310512)

2) A list of last sales (20-50)

3) Currency conversion – it’s great to see my actual earnings in my local currency.

I don’t really care about some in-depth statistics and stuff since there are some cool desktop applications that can handle that…what we really need is a reliable and functional app with immediate push notifications.

Authors, what do you think? And you Envato?...what do you think?

1841 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

+1 million – Yes We need this! I am always on my phone :)

Android and IOS ;)

1401 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

+1 an official app would be great!

308 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+3 more
PurpleFogSound says

+1 eAuthor is useless as well. Been driving me nuts this past week! An official App would be so cool and much needed indeed!

3544 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Am i the only one who thinks apps like this are totally useless? I don’t need Envato to create me an app. I need them to work on critical marketplace features.

2191 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

yes the app is as good as finished. for a giant like envato, this is of course no problem. It is available right after the shopping cart is introduced.

191 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
AbelLangbid says

definitely! we need a Official Envato App! i don’t need to be too complex, i just need an app than can view my current status like

“Items on Processing Status” “Statement” “View Port Folio” “Replying Comments”

right now, using the browser in the mobile phones are very hard to navigate in between tabs.. :D

2006 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

At the London Envato meetup this month I met Andrea Baroni, Bluegestalt: http://audiojungle.net/user/bluegestalt
He is the maker of my favorite App, Enveloper:
http://www.andrea.baroni.name/portfolio/

It’s rock solid and reliable and the main benefit: It can manage multiple accounts, which is very important for me, since I have exclusive and non-exclusive, as well as a FX / Logo account.
Maybe when we encourage him to do it, he would expand the capabilities of this app! As I was talking with him I felt, he probably thinks about implement new features!
If enough people ask for this, he probably would be more encouraged! :)

754 posts kontramax.com
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
+15 more
Kontramax says

+1

I need simpliest app that just notify me only about new sale with minimal delay after purchase, nothing more. And show name of purchased item on my lockscreen. All the rest, stats, comments etc. I can see at my browser. For Tabvn app I make new longgg sound, but he still not want to update, so you can use this sounds:

1. Only ka-ching – http://kontramax.com/wp-content/uploads/envato/tabvn/cha1.aif

or

2. With coins drops – http://kontramax.com/wp-content/uploads/envato/tabvn/cha2.aif

Upd: only one feature wanted – to choose own sounds for push.

125 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
maxvic says

+1 Yes, simple app with sales notification. Envato guys what do you think about it?

by
by
by
by
by
by