Since IE 7 to 9 act differently you should include all of them. All others need only “latest”.
Completed, and nice to see that a form has been created for marketplace users to offer input. However, when creating forms for submissions you should possibly supply a text input for further suggestions for each question asked or at the very least at the end of the form as you should never presume that your ideas are the only ones.
An example being an input box only option, to allow users to input their own definitions (so I could put – “Also backwards compatible with IE7 , 8 and 9”).
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Forms… i like this!
And i think it’s time to add WP 3 .5 to the list.
It’s gonna be released on December 5th and i’m pretty sure whoever submits a theme these days had already tested it with the RC and those who didn’t will see WP 3 .5 in the list and figure out they should test it out first.