33 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
LuminouseyeGFX says

Hello Guys,

Our theme had hard rejection for the 4rth time either after making some minor improvements. This time we really don’t know where is the problem. We are receiving this message again and again:

“Unfortunately your submission isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies.”

Here is the link of our theme: http://www.luminouseyegfx.com/prolookwp/

We have checked it with theme check plugin before submitting and also made W3C’s markup validation. We are seeing the themes with fair design and style are accenting and just some of them have a unique style.

Please help us to know where can be the problem. Does the design needs improvements or we have to consider to our code? Your thoughts and suggestion are most welcome!

Thanks a lot!

2 posts
Mubbi says

when you switch the website from “Wide” to “Boxed”, the slider images go astray and give an abnormal look and then after about 5 seconds its becomes alright, same goes if you want to switch the website from “Boxed” to “Wide”, i think this might be the problem.

P.S. i checked it out in Chrome and found this issue

1020 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

I see you are using in the contact page one of my WordPress plugins. Thank you for using that, but just as a short note:

for using a codecanyon plugin in a template for sale on themeforest, you need to buy the plugin’s Extended License, not the Regular one.

And according to new rules, you need to have the plugin author’s permission to include the plugin in a template. As far as I remember no one requested a permission to use that plugin in a template…

33 posts
LuminouseyeGFX says

Hello greenline,

Actually we purchased the extended license of jquery version by mistake. So I contacted Romana Morea and after several emails from him this is his final message to me: “I was thinking and I am glad you like the plugin, so…

I have a proposal: since you bought anyway the extended version of the other map item, I am sending you the latest version of the WordPress plugin and you can use it in your theme. Don’t wait anymore for the support team answer and you don’t have to buy the extended license again for the plugin.

Just use the plugin from this email attachment and it’s fine for me :)

So feel free to use the version from the attachment in your theme.

Good luck with the theme and let me know if you have questions about the plugin! Best regards, Ramona”

So I downloaded the version and place it in theme.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Thanks, Luminouseyegfx Team

1020 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

Ah, I remember you now :) you were upset you bought the other item….then it’s fine for me. If it’s fine for Envato too, that’s fine.

33 posts
LuminouseyeGFX says

Ah, I remember you now :) you were upset you bought the other item….then it’s fine for me. If it’s fine for Envato too, that’s fine.

Thanks.

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
soulnecta says

Some quick design feedback:

To be really honest some styling elements remind me of themes from 2-3 yrs ago (such as the header shadow and button gradient style.

I don’t like the light grey line under the header.

The theme logo is quite weak and generic. Try putting more effort into unique branding and colour scheme for the theme.

I don’t like the menu styling with the grey keyline on hover and the gaps between each link on hover.

The 3 feature image / links – the images and headings should be linked, not just the buttons. I would look at changing the colour of the entire button on hover, the white buttons with keyline on hover as well looks a bit weak.

I’d put some more background images in behind some of your colour panel sections.

Blog latest news – the images should be linked and I think you are making too much of the date.

Sidebar links – I don’t like the 3 dots before the links.

Good luck

33 posts
LuminouseyeGFX says

when you switch the website from “Wide” to “Boxed”, the slider images go astray and give an abnormal look and then after about 5 seconds its becomes alright, same goes if you want to switch the website from “Boxed” to “Wide”, i think this might be the problem. P.S. i checked it out in Chrome and found this issue

Thanks Mubbi,

We have checked several themes like Avada and Salient and we found this behavior normal. Because we dont provide the styleselector to customers and the width of the website is setting inside theme options panel.

Anyhow as we tracked website and the record in google analytics is showing that reviewer only stayed 6 seconds on website so it may be the reason of rejection.

I want to know the suggestions from other users too if they are agree with Mubbi.

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by