99 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
badhon says

Hello everybody….This file was rejected two time ..What do you think about the boxes.Are those really very bad ..I want to know your opinion.Pls give me some suggestion. I am tired by getting rejection mail :tired:

Preview Image

The reviewer sent me this email “We’re sorry, your item Web Box has not been approved for sale on GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria

Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. GraphicRiver recently announced a new policy for increased quality and design standards for accepted files.

For more information, you can read about it here: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/important-new-quality-standards-on-graphicriver/35094 .

To understand the quality of the files accepted to the GraphicRiver library, see the Popular Files list: http://graphicriver.net/page/top_sellers .

If you would like feedback from your peers on improving your file, please visit the Item Discussion forum. (http://graphicriver.net/forums/topic/item-discussion/50 ) “

1113 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bangladesh
WonderArt says

mate your concept is good … it is look quite simple … I give you some points …
1) the text is very simple ..try some blending option or other suitable font …
2) Your ribbon is not looking realistic … add drop shadow ..then they will look good.
3) the shadow of the sticker is not matching it … increase the wide and make it thin …
4) make the button glossy … and first 3 button look okay but last buttons gradient color is looking very odd …. the icons need also work ..
5) Nice try in shadow of the box ..but they are not looking realistic enough …. they look like they goes very far from body … there are many realistic items of shadows here you can look it for assistance….

They are good but you have to make them better …so work on them … keep trying … good luck :)

99 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
badhon says

mate your concept is good … it is look quite simple … I give you some points …
1) the text is very simple ..try some blending option or other suitable font …
2) Your ribbon is not looking realistic … add drop shadow ..then they will look good.
3) the shadow of the sticker is not matching it … increase the wide and make it thin …
4) make the button glossy … and first 3 button look okay but last buttons gradient color is looking very odd …. the icons need also work ..
5) Nice try in shadow of the box ..but they are not looking realistic enough …. they look like they goes very far from body … there are many realistic items of shadows here you can look it for assistance….

They are good but you have to make them better …so work on them … keep trying … good luck :)

Really you helped me a lot thanks mate :) As your suggestion now I will redesign it..

1125 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
hansv says

Hi badhon

The problem with your web boxes is a problem of simplicity. They need more “whao” effect :)

And the shadow is not correct. That shadow has white space where it actually should still be a shadow. (on the upper side of the shadow).

I hope that could help. :)

99 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
badhon says

Hi badhon

The problem with your web boxes is a problem of simplicity. They need more “whao” effect :)

And the shadow is not correct. That shadow has white space where it actually should still be a shadow. (on the upper side of the shadow).

I hope that could help. :)

Thanks ‘hansv’ for your suggestion…..

by
by
by
by
by
by