6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
sam_benne says

My Name is Sam Bennett and I am the Web Lead for SnakeTake Studios and I’m looking for a web designer. THe roles of this person will be to design sites for games and create the images and icons for the sites. I will be developing the main parts.

The designer will need to have some knowledge of PHP as they may need to help work on different parts.

The job is currently not a paying one but if the designer sticks with the team then in the new year they will be getting paid. with everyone else as this is a new company but it is fast growing and could take you to high places as large companies like Activision and Microsoft are intersted in us.

The Current Site. This is the current site and as you can see it needs some more design work on it to make it look great.

If you are interested then either contact me on here in a comment or PM. You can also contact me through my email on my profile but for a fast response you can BlackBerry message me with my PIN (213C46B2).

809 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
matu says

sounds very interesting and in some way I am drawn to this is it just 1sr person shooters you will be making? how long have you been going to date and what plans do you have for the future?

2114 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says
The job is currently not a paying one but…

Amazing.

1081 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
damojo says
The job is currently not a paying one but…
Amazing.

Selling stock flash must be like running around with a “I’m cheap” sign on your forehead…

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

domojo, you’re being too harsh. He’s looking for a promising future by teaming up with someone who can offer his/her talent in order to create a successful business. Perhaps, it would have been easier if he had been completely ignored and come to a conclusion about having to move on. Would be much better than domojo being salty about wearing something on his forehead. On the other hand, my files are cheap, and I don’t make much off of them.

809 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
matu says

Aw_Shucks Im a little confused your profile says you have 571 Sales but when you click into your portfolio it doesn’t add up to anything near that…. whats going on there then?

as for the gamer looking for a freebie for the time being it would be interesting to see if there is a future before anyone comes forward and does any work, I myself have been burnt by this kind of thing in the past. I hold my hands up for not letting this post die but I was interested to find out what the dealio is… sorry

1081 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
damojo says
domojo, you’re being too harsh. He’s looking for a promising future by teaming up with someone who can offer his/her talent in order to create a successful business. Perhaps, it would have been easier if he had been completely ignored and come to a conclusion about having to move on. Would be much better than domojo being salty about wearing something on his forehead. On the other hand, my files are cheap, and I don’t make much off of them.

As a matter of fact you are right, I should not have commented… and I actually misread the op’s post completely. I guess I got up on the wrong foot today…

So just disregard my comment please :)

Good luck with finding a business partner sam_benne.

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
Aw_Shucks Im a little confused your profile says you have 571 Sales but when you click into your portfolio it doesn’t add up to anything near that…. whats going on there then? as for the gamer looking for a freebie for the time being it would be interesting to see if there is a future before anyone comes forward and does any work, I myself have been burnt by this kind of thing in the past. I hold my hands up for not letting this post die but I was interested to find out what the dealio is… sorry

Curiosity has its reasons. Anyway, I’m in the same cup, floating in a sea of salt next to a bottle of water. The same cup I was in yesterday. In other words, I usually comment on threads just to express pointless statements that amount to the value equivalent to the word, pointless. But that’s me.

Oh, my profile wasn’t so uh… well, it was inefficient. Actually, I felt ashamed for offering faulty files. Poorly designed and sometimes they even had bugs. So I deleted them. I kept the files that are in my portfolio now, because I’ve been yelled at a lot for deleting my other ones. I guess its a good thing though, because I did manage to make $31.24, which is pretty cool. :)

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
The job is currently not a paying one but if the designer sticks with the team then in the new year they will be getting paid.

This is SPEC work. – No way!

10 reasons to avoid SPEC work!

\\

809 posts
+2 more
matu says

good site there bookmarked thanks

Aw_Shucks – ah that explans it, were they that bad that you had to delete them? have you not just lost so form of income? ones persons rubbish is anothers gold and all that

by
by
by
by
by
by