4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
TotalRevue says

I have a collage of designs I would like to have – either templates or to build a theme.

I would like to work with the designer and work out how it is achievable.

Please contact me if you would like a challenge and would love to take this request up – I will discuss in more details with you!

Would also discuss the cost of doing so.

Thanks, Russell

4 posts
  • United Kingdom
TotalRevue says

Some quick and brief details:

Responsive theme / templates (if built on current theme)

Will need to pull different queries on columns Slider reimagined custom template designs

16 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
elementpz says

Hey Russel, could you be more specific it is a rework for your current theme/template or creating a new one. Also you are looking for designer or front-end (back-end) developer. I am available for short-term projects if you’d like contact me via my profile contact form.

Kind regards, Tsvetan Topalov

4 posts
  • United Kingdom
TotalRevue says

Sent you a message elementzp.

I have 2 approaches to this design project – templates powered and querying from core theme or a new theme altogether

1) Template powered (cost effective) - Homepage templates - new font - custom layout and queries - custom/ redesigned slider - custom widget design - gamepage templates (think archives for each game) - Custom trophies and achievements template

2) New theme

a very visual ‘magazine’ approach with various image sizes on homepage – try to keep – lightweight and SEO optimised. - Responsive theme - think of a new menu system - theme that encourages user interaction (vote on rankings and have custom widget) - will use disqus - database template for tech and games - achievements and trophy template - custom post template

Please contact me for template blueprints

by
by
by
by
by
by