98 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
ProTunes says

Hello all, I will need a coder with strong flash skills sometime in may. I have a website: joshmobley.com that needs some fixing. My main problem is that I hate how it uses frames. Ideally, I would like to have pages loaded useing the div tag if possible and for pages to fade in using javascript. Actually, I don’t know if this is even possible but the way it is set up now feels cumbersome. Also, I would like the height of the flash movie to be reduced somewhat so it fits better on a laptop screen. The sight needs some tightening up and I would also be open to suggestions about this. This is of course a paying gig. Please contact me at jmobley@gmail.com if you are interested.

104 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
thomasfedb says

I’m somewhat interested please send me a link to the site and any other details including your budget to thomas[at]pixent[dot]com[dot]au

98 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
ProTunes says

Somewhat Interested aye? send me a link to your portfolio and I’ll check it out.

I’m somewhat interested please send me a link to the site and any other details including your budget to thomas[at]pixent[dot]com[dot]au
104 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
thomasfedb says
Sorry just read:

strong flash skills

I have no flash skills… Then again everything i see could be done with javascript…

by
by
by
by
by
by