2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
stormscale says

looking fora web developer who is expirienced in mysql php html5 and jquery ! i need a simple cms site and some nice queries for stats and graphs on a gaming site im designing! since im studend i cant hire experts who have high prices so i need affordable prices !

4 posts
Bravo017587 says

Hi There,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have got experts in our company who are specialized in MySQL, Php Developer, HTML5 and JQuery as well as they are experts in designing Websites and Developing Websites. Your requirements are a piece of cake for us as we are a professional company. All the provided working would be 100% cheapest compared to market. To satisfy customers we provide them a money back guarantee in-case if the provided working is not up-to customer`s requirements. You just have respond us initially and we`ll get it done for you :)

Thanks,

Bravo Anderson.

585 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

Roughly what is your maximum budget?

Kust to be clear you need a CMS site using HTML 5 and Jquery? Can it be open source CMS like Wordpress etc?

Would you be happy using Google Analytics separately for all of the stats and graphs etc or do you it need an integrated display of the data within the CMS?

Thanks

2 posts
stormscale says

how we can talk about this ?

585 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

You can send us an email to alex.fjord@gmx.com with a full lis tof requirements and topline budgets. thanks

31 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
mamundesigner says

hi, i am interested so please you contact and share with me...mamunrashid57@gmail.com or skyp :mamun.rashid700

by
by
by
by
by
by