• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Hey guys and girls,

I’m working on a new site and need ideas on how to display a HUGE list of product features. Like a giant pricing table on steroids.

Each “product feature” will have a title, short paragraph and a “read more” link. Some of the features may have small icons in with the paragraph of text, and others may have an additional “play video” link.

Has anybody seen a design (or even better, a theme here!) that does a good job at displaying a large number of “product features”? Features can be grouped together in sections (eg: 10 features per section).

A bit vague I know! Still compiling the full list of features and text for this product page. Maybe I’ll have some better ideas when that is completed.

Thanks,
Dave

2001 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+3 more
revaxarts says

Instead of showing all features I would just display the ten most “killer features” with short text and maybe an image like Apple does it.

At the bottom a button with “show all 1.482 features” or something which targets to the complete list maybe grouped in categories and with drop-downs and some kind of category image

25 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Pakistan
Ornlu says

You might want to ask this on http://ux.stackexchange.com/ :)

by
by
by
by
by
by