3017 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

Hey guys and girls,

I’m working on a new site and need ideas on how to display a HUGE list of product features. Like a giant pricing table on steroids.

Each “product feature” will have a title, short paragraph and a “read more” link. Some of the features may have small icons in with the paragraph of text, and others may have an additional “play video” link.

Has anybody seen a design (or even better, a theme here!) that does a good job at displaying a large number of “product features”? Features can be grouped together in sections (eg: 10 features per section).

A bit vague I know! Still compiling the full list of features and text for this product page. Maybe I’ll have some better ideas when that is completed.

Thanks,
Dave

2024 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says

Instead of showing all features I would just display the ten most “killer features” with short text and maybe an image like Apple does it.

At the bottom a button with “show all 1.482 features” or something which targets to the complete list maybe grouped in categories and with drop-downs and some kind of category image

25 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Pakistan
Ornlu says

You might want to ask this on http://ux.stackexchange.com/ :)

by
by
by
by
by
by