922 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says

Hey Everyone!

You may have heard around the street by now, but the new Webdesigntuts+ site has been launched and we want to invite everyone to check it out!

I’m Brandon, the site editor, and I’m excited to be working with the newest site on the Tuts+ network. Webdesigntuts+ will be focusing in on the visual side of web design (Nettuts+ will continue rocking out great content for the coding and dev side of the industry). Our ultimate goal is to cut past the loads of linkspam and “50 Great Websites” type of articles that are so prevalent out there, and to provide articles and tutorials that are actually useful to designers.

Oh, and don’t forgot to subscribe – we’ve got some great articles already lined up for rest of the launch month, and it’ll only get better after that.

Last note: There are a lot of great designers here on the marketplaces! If anyone is interested in contributing an article or tutorial, check out this page . We offer cash and promotion of your own website… but perhaps even more exciting for you guys/gals is that we offer promotion of your marketplace products!

Cheers! Brandon

342 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
reidknorr says

Hey Brandon,

This is going to be awesome, I was excited to see that you were going to be the editor. Best of luck and I can’t wait to see how this all turns out.

Another thing, as you mentioned, there is also a huge opportunity through promotion and writing for this site, I’ll have to consider that. ;)

1028 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says

I can’t wait to see what this site grows into. Good luck!

922 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says
Another thing, as you mentioned, there is also a huge opportunity through promotion and writing for this site, I’ll have to consider that. ;)

Glad to hear it! We respect the heck out of the community here on TF (heck, it was just 18 months ago that I was the newbie author here), so we’re truly hoping to work closely with any authors here that 1) want promote and 2) are as passionate as we are about giving back to the community through educational resources.

318 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
imaginem says

Good to know about the new addition Webdesigntuts. I’m sure its going to be a top site for web design resources. Cheers Brandon :)

43 posts
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
webtunes says

Congratulation for the really helpful articles, it’s just awesome how you have time for a little bit of everything :)

40 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Wickedshot says

awesome! very helpful articles. love it :)

34 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeTracktor says

awesomeeee, one more hole is filled, good job !

157 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
ThemeFields says

Great! Now i only have to find time to read this :]

286 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
AkinGn says

wow, it’s really filling a big gap, because the web design related tuts of tuts+ network were spolied between net tuts and psd tuts and there weren’t many as far as I remember. But now they have their own place on envato network, cool !

by
by
by
by
by
by